Blackhawk™ by Proto® Wire Stripper
Features and benefits
• Special designed clamping jaws hold the wire securely during the stripping process.
• Powder metal jaws, hardness HV450 to 650° (HRC 52 to 57°).
• Romax cable 14/2; 12/2 or NM-B cable 10-14AWG.
• Adjustable stop controls the length of wire to be stripped.
• Extra cutting function for regular solid or stranded cable.
• Standard stripping and cutting gauge 10-26AWG.
• Swivel knob micro-adjusts for thinner wire to 30AWG or thicker wire to 8AWG.
• Crimp non-insulated terminals 10-22AWG.
• Crimp insulated terminals 10-22AWG.
• Crimp auto ignition terminals 7 to 8mm.
|Overall Length [in]